Definition: Logistics is the art and science of managing and controlling the flow of goods, energy, information and other resources from the source of production to the marketplace (source: The Logistics Institute)
Wills Transfer has built a reputation of excellence in preparing, moving, storing, managing and distributing products, including importing and exporting with Logistics as our core business.
Chances are your primary focus is something other than managing the people and property required to store, access, and distribute your product.
Our business is designed to make you responsive to your client’s demands with inventory availability, properly stored and monitored and distributed safely and on time by people you can trust.
Strong processes, supported by warehouse management systems, drives 99.9% inventory accuracy and improved warehousing logistics management.
Wills Transfer provides:
- An extensive fleet
- Bonded freight carrier
- Vendor managed inventory
- Full service warehousing
Key features of our Warehouse Management System:
- Highly flexible, we can easily edit field names to match your preferred nomenclature
- Easy-to-use for fast, error-free implementations
- Automated order processing. With the proper mapping, orders can be received via EDI into the WMS in various formats, and confirmations are sent back automatically
- Fast access to detailed data for faster, better decisions. Standard or customized reports delivered to your email inbox based on desired frequency
- Microsoft compatible and Windows based
- Real-time web visibility to inventory and order status